About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States

Monday, February 22, 2010

The haunting revisited.

It's getting down to crunch time. I have the keys. I have the way. Do I have the will? I can out-think, I can out-play, but can I out-last? How did all this crap get in my house? I feel like I went out of town for a while and somebody came in and hid all this garbage in the deep, dark corners of my apartment. Only they didn't because I recognize the stuff and still can't bring myself to just throw it out.





This is all I have pictures off. Moving stuff. Boxes. My closets. I have a goal today since it is my day off and I'm going to try and make stuff happen. I want to get my bedroom closet cleaned out.





I want to get the bathroom dismantled and the under counter cleared out.

 


I want to clean the kitchen counters off (except the coffee pot) and get the crud off the top of the fridge (except the microwave.)

 
  
 I haven't even touched the bedroom yet besides the closet.  Ugh.  Still got a long way to go.


 
 

 Alright, I gotta go get some more stuff done.  Wish me luck!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a mess? Why do you have so much "stuff"? I have you have a good moving crew!

twelvedaysold said...

You still have those flame shoes????

twelvedaysold said...

Was dad having a stroke when writing his comment?

susieoregon said...

Ha! That was funny Katie!!

Birdy: The Mighty said...

oh man susan... i'm happy I don't have to do that :D

Mona said...

I'm just glad you're moving over here. You're gonna love it!

Anonymous said...

I'll have you know have you know that I hope I have not have had a stroke.

Probably.