1) Remember the Monday after Easter how mom would always pack an egg salad sandwich in your lunch and you would be so excited to eat it that you would eat half of it at the bus stop and then be horribly disappointed at lunch time when you only had half a sandwich left? No? Well then I'm a pig.
2) Or when mom was sick and dad had to pack your lunch and when you opened your sandwich it was one thick slice of ham on rye bread with a glob of mayo and that's it. Also horribly disappointing. I didn't love it then, but it makes me smile now. Every kid needs a dad to pack their lunch every once in while so they will appreciate mom more.
3) That wonderful feeling after taking a shower, putting on clean pj's and crawling into brand new, clean, crisp sheets. Will someone change my sheets? I'll be in the shower.
5) The fact that Ken asked if adults could jump on them too and the girl said yes.
6) I love that dad thinks Junior Mints give you kidney stones.
7) And the fact that mom shaved her legs before going to hospital. Even though she was already in labor with Ben.
8) That the sun is out finally and maybe I can hang up some clothes on my clothes line this weekend.
9) That sometimes I can hear Katie doing DDR at her house at night.
10) And angry eyes.