About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome!

Hiya! Welcome to my blog. I only have 5 minutes before I have to leave for work, but I wanted to get my blog in motion, so please stay tuned for good things. Or, kind of ok things. It depends on a lot of factors, but definitely things. For sure.

Here is a photo:

I took of Katie when we were grocery shopping. Yes, I grocery shop. Didn't I tell you good things were coming? Be prepared. Also I hate the title of my blog and I hope I can change that. I felt pressured for time.

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

twelvedaysold said...

I look fancy when I grocery shop! Btw, you might want to change your profile picture, it makes it look like you're showing off your new baby. Some young suitor may think you're not available.

Birdy: The Mighty said...

here is a comment:

i totally agree with katie, that picture of you with that... thing, what is that on your left? I can't even figure it out... is it a person? Some wild creature you found in the night? I CANNOT FIGURE THIS OUT.

oh, it's katie. nvm.

Can't wait for more "things" :D

susieoregon said...

haha, Birdy you are funny!!